MIGRATECH 4.0, THE STEP AHEAD IN THE MICROGRANULATION
It is sustainable, it brings down the consumption of water and gas, it is efficient. The name of the evolution of the microgranulation technology signed by LB is Migratech 4.0 and it will be presented for the very first time at Tecnargilla 2016, the exhibition dedicated to the newest automation for the ceramic industry.
The advantages that Migratech 4.0 brings into the grinding technology are the following:
• Fully compliant with the production system Industry 4.0
• Possibility to be installed in the existing plant configuration
• Optimization of the technological solution according to the technical features of the finished product
• Personalization of the technology
• Reduction of the energy consumption
• Lower environmental impact
• Possibility to produce porcelain tiles and large size tiles with the Freestile technology
The microgranulation technology Migratech 4.0 of LB sets new standards of efficiency.
Migratech 4.0 can be used to produce porcelain tiles and large size tiles with the dry colouring and press feeding technology Freestile, already flagship of LB.