Personal data processing statement pursuant to art. 13-14 EU Regulation 2016/679
Data Subjects: people browsing Internet Site.
LB OFFICINE MECCANICHE S.p.A in its capacity as Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to and for the purposes of EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter ‘GDPR’), hereby informs you that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of data subjects with regard to the processing of personal data and that such processing will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your confidentiality and rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legal provisions of the above-mentioned legislation and the obligations of confidentiality provided for therein.
Purpose and legal basis of processing: in particular, your data will be used for the following purposes relating to the execution of measures related to contractual or pre-contractual obligations:
- technical and functional access to the Site, no data is kept after the Browser is closed;
- navigation purposes, Evolved or personalized content management;
- statistical purposes and analysis of browsing and of users.
Methods of processing. Your personal data may be processed in the following ways:
- by means of electronic computers using software systems managed by third parties;
- temporary processing in anonymous form.
Each processing operation is carried out in accordance with articles 6 and 32 of the GDPR and by adopting the appropriate security measures contemplated. Your data will be processed only by personnel expressly authorized by the Data Controller and, in particular, by the following categories of operators:
- Programmers and analysts;
- Marketing department.
Communication: Your data may be disclosed to external parties for the proper management of the relationship and in particular to the following categories of Recipients, including all the duly appointed Data Processors:
- Google Analytics: Targeted Advertising, Analytics/Measurement, Optimization.
Disclosure: Your personal data will not be disclosed in any way.
Your personal data may also be transferred, for the purposes indicated above, to the following countries:
- EU countries;
- United States
Storage Period. Please note that, in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, limitation of purposes and minimization of STATEMENT
data, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the storage period of your personal data is: STATEMENT
- established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed for the execution and performance of contractual purposes;
- established for a period of time not exceeding the performance of the services provided;
- established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed and in compliance with the mandatory times prescribed by law.
Since each browser – and often different versions of the same browser – may differ significantly from the others if you prefer to act independently using your browser preferences, you can find detailed information on the necessary procedure in the help of your browser. For an overview of how to act for the most common browsers, you can visit www.cookiepedia.co.uk.
Advertising companies also allow you to opt out of receiving targeted ads if you wish. This does not prevent the setting of cookies, but it does stop the use and collection of some data by these companies.
For more information and opt-out options, visit www.youronlinechoices.eu/.
Data Controller: The Data Controller, according to the Law, is LB OFFICINE MECCANICHE S.p.A (Via Pedemontana 166, 41042 Fiorano Modenese (MO); e-mail: email@example.com; telephone: 0536995111; VAT No.: 00218570364) in the person of its legal representative pro tempore.
You have the right to obtain from the data controller the cancellation (right to be forgotten), the limitation, updating, rectification, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, and in general can exercise all the rights provided for in Articles. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
EU Regulation 2016/679: Art. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – Rights of the Data Subject
- The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him/her exist, even if they have not yet been recorded, communication of such data in an intelligible form and the possibility of lodging a complaint with the Control Authority.
- The data subject has the right to obtain the indication:
- of the origin of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of processing;
- of the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identity of the data controller, data processors and the representative designated pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of them in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, data processors or appointed persons.
- The data subject has the right to obtain:
- the updating, rectification or, where desired, integration of the data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disclosed, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected;
- data portability.
- The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.