Compacting systems to decrease the volatility of any type of material
Serving the requirements of diverse industrial sectors, solutions for powder compacting apply to treatment of ceramic powder, lime, bentonite, aluminium salts, sodium chloride, fertilisers and other materials.
The compacting process allows the reduction of the volatility of material to optimise its transport and storage.
The tablets resulting from compacting may have different shapes and sizes and may also be granulated, for specific uses, by means of a crushing and sieving process.
WHY CHOOSE LB
The LB Research and Development division performs compacting tests on each type of material, with the purpose of supplying applicable high quality solutions for the various industrial sectors.
SOME OF OUR INSTALLATIONS
– Granulation lines for AGRICULTURAL SUPPLEMENT
– Use of 1 GRC 400 Granulator – Use of 1 Fluid bed EVF 60/800 DRYER
– Maximum temperature: 70°C
– Granule size: 1-2.5 MM
– Capacity of the granulation line: 1.5 ton/h
– Machines for AGRICULTURAL SUPPLEMENT granulation lines:
– Use of 1 GRC 600 granulator
– Use of 1 fluid bed EVF 96/900 dryer
– Maximum temperature: 90°C
– Granulation line capacity: 3.2 ton/h
– Granulation line for agricultural integrator
– Use of 1 GRC 300 GRANULATOR
– Use of 1 EVG 50/600 FLUID BED DRYER
– Maximum temperature: 70 °C
– Granule size: 2-4 mm
– Granulation line capacity: 1.8 ton / H
CONTACT US AND DOWNLOAD THE PRODUCT SHEETS