Innovative LB technologies for dry milling with microgranulation
The innovative MIGRATECH technology for dry milling with microgranulation makes it possible to obtain a body that has good smoothness and is easy to de-aerate during the pressing stage, ensuring an even compaction of the ceramic product. The high quality achieved by means of the MIGRATECH technology can be compared to the quality of wet milling processes with atomisation and allows the creation of large formats.
WHY CHOOSE LB
– reduced environmental impact
– average return on investment in 12/18 months
– less voluminous production layout
– lower costs of operation and maintenance.
An evolution of Migratech technology, the flexibility of Migratech 4.0 allows using different system design solutions according to the properties of the raw materials and the qualities or typologies of the finished product. The choice of the optimal system configuration is guided by the maximum energy saving obtainable; the selection criteria determine the most appropriate technology in relation to the operation of a wet system.
Innovative dry milling technology with microgranulation, which has made possible to combine quality, efficiency and energy saving in ceramic bodies, setting new quality standards compared to the traditional systems and effectively opening a new frontier for large formats with dry milled ceramic bodies.
SOME OF OUR INSTALLATIONS
– Raw material preparation line to feed a MRV 140 mill and relevant milling line.
– Use of the MRV 140 mill
– Clay infeed size: max ± 70-80 mm
– Clay outfeed size: max ± 40 micron
– Powder outfeed system: 15 ton/h
– Microgranulation line
– Use of the microgranulator no. 2 GRC 700
– Granule infeed size: 45 micron
– Granule outfeed size: 63 to 1000 micron
– Powder outfeed system: 45 ton/h
– Dry preparation line of ceramic bodies to produce tiles with dual-firing.
– Use of mill MRV 160/30, dryers GRC 900/30 and EVF 30
– Max. size of the soft raw material (clay) 100 mm
– Max. size of the hard raw material 0 ÷ 20 mm
– Max. size of material at infeed of the MVR mill 0 ÷ 50 mm
– Powder outfeed system: 25-30 ton/h
CONTACT US AND DOWNLOAD THE PRODUCT SHEETS