Milling and crushing
Milling and crushing to process many materials in different industrial sectors
LB designs and manufactures primary and secondary milling systems to process many materials in different industrial sectors. The LB production lines dedicated to milling are used particularly when processing sand, calcium carbonate, clay and other raw materials with different hardness or abrasion levels, or to reuse industrial waste or to grind inert materials.
WHY CHOOSE LB
Energy efficiency and dedicated solutions for the various sectors.
MICROTON systems have been designed for dry milling hard materials, such as feldspar, quartz, silica and zirconium and for obtaining particles with a size of less than 10 micron. They are used for the continuous production of micronised powder. The production cycle is fully automated to offer a high production output and low energy consumption.
SOME OF OUR INSTALLATIONS
– Porcelain stoneware product waste milling plant
– Use of MHP 66 hammer mill
– Infeed granulometry 200 x 200 x 10 mm
– Outfeed granulometry 0/5 mm
– Yield: 8 ton / hour
– Microgranulation line
– Use of the microgranulator no. 2 GRC 700
– Granule infeed size: 45 micron
– Granule outfeed size: 63 to 1000 micron
– Powder outfeed system: 45 ton/h
– Technology: quartz and feldspar micronization plant with MICROTON MCS15
– Production: 2,5 ton / h d97 63 µm
CONTACT US AND DOWNLOAD THE PRODUCT SHEETS