Dry-colouring systems for ceramic powder
Dry-colouring of ceramic powder is one of the most significant technological innovations in recent years and has had a major impact on the production process of porcelain tiles.
LB was the first company to invent the dry-colouring system of ceramic powder, by means of the Easy Color solutions.
WHY CHOOSE LB
First company to invent the dry-colouring system of ceramic powder which, together with the press dual loading system, is the technological innovation that changed the production process of porcelain tiles. Savings and efficiency when managing power storage and feeding. The Easy Color solutions – System and Boost – developed and patented by LB, allow energy saving of up to 50%, lower mechanical stress since the granulometric curve and mechanical resistance are maintained, better colour performance due to a more appropriate distribution of colouring oxides on the surface to be coloured.
FREESTILE is a revolutionary system to prepare powder that simplifies and reduces ceramic production layouts and increases effectiveness, flexibility and colour variability when producing fine porcelain stoneware, either technical or enamelled. The Freestile process includes the innovative EASY COLOR BOOST technology (patented by LB) to dry-colour ceramic body as well as the revolutionary DIVARIO press feeding system.
EASY COLOR BOOST is the new LB patent for dry colouring ceramic bodies. It is the evolution of Easy Color System technology, that has led the field of dry colouring for over fifteen years. It simplifies configuration of production plant, drastically reduces energy consumption and the time needed for maintenance and cleaning. It also reduces mechanical stress on the coloured mixture. Furthermore, EASY COLOR BOOST increases the intensity of colour and the colour range to create ceramic products of superior quality.
SOME OF OUR INSTALLATIONS
– The Easy Color Boost colouring system serves the two existing press feeding lines
– Infeed capacity of the colouring plant: min. 15 ton/h
– Required humidity of atomised powder: 5.5÷6.5%
– Required humidity of oxide powder: < 0.2%
– Machines for phosphate granulation lines (additives for animal feed)
– Use of 1 GRC 700 granulator
– Use of 1 ETR rotary dryer
– Use of a fluid bed EVF 96/900 dryer
– Use of an LB 2400/2 oscillating screen – Granule size: 1-3 MM
– Capacity of the granulation line 10 ton/h
– Easy Color Boost ECB colouring system
– Infeed capacity of the colouring plant: 18 ton/h
– Required atomised powder humidity: 6.5÷7%
– Required humidity of oxide powder: < 0.5%
CONTACT US AND DOWNLOAD THE PRODUCT SHEETS